Artists and artisans from all-islands, at any level in their art careers, working in any visual medium are welcome to participate in this celebrated annual event held on Maui every year. Whether you are an emerging, mid-career or established artist, you are invited to participate in this exciting event. Every year, the event has facilitated over $100,000 in art sales made directly between artists and collectors and thousands of people, over the years, have enjoyed visiting with our participating artists during the MOS event. This is a non-juried event giving all artists and artisans an opportunity to connect directly with art-lovers and art collectors on the island of Maui every year.
* Rental show spaces for artists are available at the Sacred Garden of Maliko in Makawao, North Shore Art and Frame in Wailuku, and the Maui Economic Development Board’s Donald G. Malcolm Center in Kihei. Please visit our Rental Space page for more details.
• Gain exposure to the art-loving and art-buying public.
• Enjoy 100% of the direct sales of your artwork to the public.
• Be a part of the larger art community on Maui and meet other artists from Maui and the neighbor islands.
• Get listed and gain exposure on our website in the online artist directory as well as in 3,000 printed guidebooks prior and during the event.
• Show a few pieces of your artwork to the public at the Opening Celebration/Preview Exhibition.
• Exposure for you and your art at the Opening Reception and Preview Exhibition as well as at you weekend venue.
• Getting or keeping your name and artwork “out there” is a critical part of being or becoming a successful professional artist.
• Opportunity to build your email/mailing lists.
• MOS gives you the opportunity and inspiration to create new work every year and to show and sell directly to the public annually.